Sunday, July 11, 2010

Apologise for the Hiatus

it has been a mth plus since i last keyed in my entry... so sorry to all my readers!
i noticed the dropped in readership!! oh my gosh.. terrible !!!

alot of change for that mth... i have changed job... ya no longer the Spermatoza logo... it is time to bid farewell in April to NewUrbanMale.com ... landed myself at Resorts World at Sentosa 24 of May my official start date....

the good thing about this job is, personally... is 5 days work week! so i can go for short weekend tripo!.. in additional ... it is a bigger corporate so i can have a better prospect of career growth.

Moreover, i guess this job will anhance my strength in my Degree course in Hospitality, Tourism and Marketing Management.. so i guess it is a really good platform for me to broaden my knowledge. :)

alright.. i will post more regularly next time ;)

No comments: