Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Train Train Train!

i am officially undergoing a daily work out routine... my good friend volunteered to give me a hand to whip me back into shape...

it has been awhile since i placed myself under this kinda 'torture'... i dread carrying weights... and i prefer to run and swim more... cos i dun wan to bulk up you see... i jus want to do maintenance... but it is not working... haha.. the ratio of my maintenance to my consumption is 1:3 ... thus it is not as what i have planned...

anyway, this is the end of first week training and my whole body is aching like shit... hopefully i can fulfil my promise to him that i will pull myself thru this training... i cant give up now... i jus need this to boost up my self confidence and at the same time relieving the much hated stress..

well i only can say... time is the factor... determination is the winner...

No comments: