Friday, February 26, 2010

Reflections

i am quite determined to write this entry somehow... i think it is really time for me to do some reflection on myself and it is really time for me to rethink on the fact that i really need some serious growing up to do...

26 turning 27 years old this year ... alot of unhappy things been bogging me for eversince the start of the year 2010... somehow many things i do really affect alot on the feeling of others... count that i am blessed to have these wonderful people around me but yet i somehow take them for granted... gosh i feel that i am so selfish... damnit...

i think i have tasted abit of setback on each and every action and decision i have made of them... in my mind i always have this wonderful plan and idea which i always paint such a nice picture with... and ended up i destroy it myself with my very own 'smart' plan...

good friend which i fell out with due to some serious brainless decision due to a certain miscommunication or should i say... my 'senile' moment... and some coincidental fate... i guess i have to give in to it ...

another case of friendship, trust and honesty... due to a certain reason a secret has been kept so long... and when i felt right to let it known... i received a note of which i truly think that i should seriously think before my actions... but somehow ... it jus seems to be very had to say it in words... or rather i dunno how i should do it..

guess sometimes letting it go with the flow may not work as well as what i think it would be...  

argh... think karma is setting in on me..

bless me

No comments: