Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wonder if it is a good year for me?

Had many random events that befall me eversince the start of 2010.... well... i dunno how to explain.. but it seems like the year is not starting very well for me..

to add to the dismay, yesterday, my Coy's Laptop died on me... ahh how great... managed to recover most of the files though... but i lost 5 months worth of outlook emails... gosh!!! how am i able to retrieve them... spent most of my last day of public holiday finding solutions... now very frustrated.... is that a sign?

i have lotsa important emails... alot of contacts... alot of impt impt matters to follow up... :(

anyway, any kind IT experts can offer me a good, free and no frill solution to retrieve my od outlook.pst file from my formatted Hard disk?

really appreciate if anyone can step up to help... :)

No comments: