Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nice Chicken Rice at Expo

Sometimes it is worth travelling further to enjoy good food in Singapore... I was working at Expo on one of the days on setting up for a sales project... my colleague, Imran and i decided to have our lunch at Expo due to the time constrain... he intro this Chix Rice to me, which he claims very famous... Fook Seng Goldenhill Chicken Rice... i never heard of... but he never sounded so confident in a way convincing.. ha.... i still took my time exploring around the not so big food court while he queued up for the Chix Rice... well i think probably it was cold outside, raining for the past days... i was thinking of having a bowl of hot sinful curry...

i walked to where Imran is sitting to check on his order, at that time i was more or less decided to eat curried stuff.. till i saw this! the fat juicy fatless pearl white chicken on the pearly rice staring at me, while imran is indulging it one mouthful at a time... i was almost drooling ... gosh!!! it LOOKS GREAT!!!! i threw away my idea of the curry rice and decided to buy this 'famously' labelled Chi Rice and give it a try... :)

took me 10 mins to queue.. the chef went to washroom...
took me 5 mins to finish!!!! i was famished!
the soup was fabulous, the rice was not oily, the chicken was juicy and the chef is not at all stingy with the serving...
4 stars out of 5 stars...


No comments: