Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am still sick

guess that my immune system is really at it's worst state already... today it is the 5th day i am still sick... and still cant focus my work properly...
went to the docs... fever @ 39 degree...abit higher and i will get brain fried... how to really get well soon?... on MC today and still have to make sure stuff is done back in the office... got my junior to help me... and of course try not to disrupt his work also... disturbed my other colleague as well... felt bad... promised to buy her a drink tomorrow..

this time of the year is always like the trend to fall sick.. think becos of Singapore's geographical location.. the weather is not consistant... rain and shine the same day... it is like throwing yourself into a washing machine and then to the dryer.. super dry and heaty...

mom's cooking porridge, soupy stuff and cut fruits for me... thanks... but i have no appetite today... still have to force myself to eat in order to get well soon

No comments: