Monday, June 30, 2008

My Jackets - how each of them means to me


adidas original sports series 2006

this jacket was my first over the hundred birthday present... i got it by surprise 2 yrs back... i wil try this jacket whenever i pass by an adidas boutique ... my friends noticed it and already planning to get one for me for my 23rd bday...

i wear this if i am in the mood for sports... if i go swim or go gym...


adidas olympic series 2008

i got this jacket when i was pretty down with my mood... i got this sudden urge to spurge my money somewhere... then again .. i was at adidas shop ... i chance upon this jacket.... i like red.. especially if it goes with white... not because i am a Singaporean but i jus lurve this combi... i ended up walking out of the shop with a purchase

i will wear this when i am in the mood for fashion or shopping


Tiger Onizuka Limited Edt series 2007 (front)

Tiger Onizuka Limited Edt series 2007 (back)

shadow tiger sewing technique... cool stuff!!!

i bought this jus today!!!,... i saw this a month back at city hall.. it was selling at $240 lo... damn eex la.. ... but today it was on a 50% sale... got it at $120.. i am spending the GST rebate money btw.. hurhur.. came jus in time... i really fell in love when i saw this last month... they got this tiger embroidery which you only can see under lightings ... something like 3M thingy.. not so loud...

i told the staff there.. if the next time i come back if i still see this.. i will buy .... and guess wat they rememeber that... and today they saw me goin into the shop and staight away point me to the jacket... haha wat to do.. a promise is a promise.. i bought it without second word

i will wear this when i am in the mood for anything goes and partying

No comments: