Friday, June 6, 2008

my new workstation :)

the table + 8 legs + short plank + long plank = heart pain....
Manual drilling and assembling = priceless
spent almost $500 on all these set up.. at least the room feel more spacious... i can put more things on the planks too:p.. cant help as nowadays HDB the room getting smaller and smaller... last time when i stay in Potong Pasir, i can place 2 queen sized bed into one of my bedrooms... but now placing 1 single is alr taking up too much space

always wanted to do my own set up of the room..,. but sharing with bro... anyway i still get to decide what goes there and stuff.. not too bad alr

sorry lar abit messy... but jus completed it ... at least now the tv is eye level.. not like a few days ago when i need to strain my neck to look up 45deg cos it was placed on the brown cabinet ... now no need alr.. yay!.. can play my game even lying down on my bed...

No comments: