Friday, September 5, 2008

am i working too hard?

ever thought about what are you working hard for?

is it for the fun?

is it for the interest?

isit for the money?

everyone has his own say in this... but for me... haha seriously... i am not too sure either...

it all started wif a purpose to find a job to last for a few months..ended up working for 3 yrs.. how about that for long term employment...

i used to believe that a person has to be skilled in a certain area so as to proof his worth... no matter how hardworking you are... you will still be only a small fry in the establishment... how time flies... i dun remember myself being skilled as someone who is into retail business... i grad as an engr... but i am doing work which is not at all related... how kewl is that?

well i must say i am kinda lucky, given this opportunity to work for my current company... to do something which i is not within my academic reach... i must say i am fortunate...

however, things dun come so simple... i worked hard...really hard... to scale thru the scope that i am given.... sometimes even giving up my personal life and giving up my sleep to make sure all are done well

but i am tired now... after 3 yrs... am i pushing myself too hard? i still love this job... the ppl i work with, the ppl i meet and the exposure given to me is so wide that i dun think other establishment can give me... do i need to focus my mind on something else? something more personal? so that i dun feel overworked.. so much so that i can last a longer distance... holiday works... but for a short term break...

i feel.. i lack of something....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about living life to the fullest .. being able to experience different aspects of life.

Life is not a bed of roses .. There are highs & there are lows.

- albro